Data visualization is the most critical skill for any businessman or analytical person to know, no matter how good you are in analyzing data if you cannot package it the way that communicates what you have learned and is easy for other people to understand then a lot of this analysis is lost. Visualization is a great tool for learning being much easier than other learning tools. Human brain tends to memorize easier the visuals, as they are interpreted faster. The representation of data in a graph, chart, map or other visual format. Data visualization tends to show data in a graphical structure that allows the viewers to analyses the data more comprehensively and gain insights more effectively. Visualization solutions have evolved rapidly in the present era like videos, infographics, charts and even Virtual reality (VR). A good amount of Data visualization software are available nowadays, a few to be listed are:
Tableau, Qlikview, Fusioncharts, highcharts, Plotly, Sisence.
Benefits we can obtain from Data visualization softwares include:
- It helps your enterprise to monitor its overall performance.
- The graphs and bars are an easy way to show and aim at growth rate. Visualized data is processed easily. The spreadsheet era has left behind. Now the data visualization softwares have converted them into easy to understand charts, graphs and dashboards.
- Helps your organization to keep in track with market changing scenario.
- It empowers the organization to respond to the market changing dynamics.
- Data visualization tools help in figuring out the new market trends and also how to respond.
- It helps effectively in correlating your business functions and market performance
- It helps you to analyses data in multiple manners
- It directly improves the salesforce.
- It helps to increase productivity and sales.
- Software defined Perimeter helps in decision making and changes organizations
- Reports that are submitted in formalized documents often fail to deliver information memorably, whereas, data visualization tools make it look vibrant and memorable.
- It helps you to understand between operations and overall business performance. As these data visualization tools are able to track the connections between variances and end results, allowing you to track the problem and plan a solution to it.
- There is a vast amount of data being collected on consumer behavior that can give many opportunities for the organization required that the organization constantly gathers and analyses the data. Data visualization tools provide the feasibility to spot the market shifts and changing trends.