Do not be precarious when buying a television wall mount for your house. There are a lot of things that you should consider while buying one. The most significant ones that can make all the difference are given below.
- Always consider your budget
- Find out if the TV wall mount you’re eyeing can support the weight of your TV set
- Find out the tilt angle and swivel rotation. These specifications play a significant role when considered with respect to the dimension of the TV room
4 TV Wall Mounts You Can Consider Buying At Primecables And Akin Companies
Amid the many options, the 5 types of TV wall mounts listed below are the best options since they’re economical as well as flexible.
- Elegant Slim Full-Motion Wall Mount
Ideal for flat-screen LCDs and LEDs between 26″ to 55″, this one can easily hold up to 40 kgs. It’s best known for the following features.
- A tilt angle of -15°~+15°
- Flexibility to install the mount anywhere from 2.67″ to 11″ from the wall
- A 120° swivel angle
- Capability to withstand weight three times the specified value i.e. 40 kgs
- Under Cabinet Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket
This wall mount bracket – perfect for small and cramped TV rooms – has the capacity to secure flat-screens up to 27″ of display screens. The maximum weight it can hold is 20 kgs. It also has the following features that add to its value.
- A secure locking mechanism to hold TV sets
- Can be mounted on the ceilings too
- Full-Motion TV Universal Wall Mount
This wall mount can be used for LCDs and LEDs as heavy as 25 kgs. Its best features include the following.
- It has a magnificent 180° swivel for smooth rotation
- It has a tilt angle of -12˚ to +12˚
- It has a heavy duty steel construction to hold flat-screens between 23″ to 37″
- Super Solid Large Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
This TV wall mount is perfect for large flat-screen and curved LEDs and LCDs from 50″ to 90″. It can easily handle 75 kgs of weight and offers the benefits of the following features too.
- Level adjustment feature (+3° ~ -3°) for a perfect viewing angle
- Flexible tilt angle from +5 to -15
- +60 ~ -60 swivel angle with a quick lock technology to hold the TV sets securely
To conclude, TV wall mounts are amazing options for organizing the house and securing the TV sets.