Although some entrepreneurs think that approaching Digital Marketing Company in Bangalore is a fad or a strange practice of smoke sellers, really online marketing is a system, a method that applied step by step will result in the success of the objectives set by any type of company or SME .
To understand how you should approach Best SEO Company in Bangalore in your business, it can be very helpful to understand this definition: the basis of digital marketing is to make the person who has a great need to solve a problem find, know, and trust you.
The 8 keys to obtain success in digital marketing:
1 The website
The core strategy of any SEO Company in Delhi begins with the creation of your business website , it is your essential base, the headquarters of your digital business. Hence the idea of having an optimized website, navigable for the user and with a clear objective in mind.
2 The Content
What is the content for? To be found in search engines such as Google or Bing, to generate trust and attract the target audience (customers), to build a database, to attract potential users and show valuable information that helps them solve or treat a problem.
3 SEO Search Engine Optimization
Once the website is created, and the content (keywords) of your blog has been optimized, what follows is to spread that content. The previous process of buying products and services is checked in search engines (97% in Google). In order for us to be in the results of those searches, there are two ways to promote our website and content: free (organic) and paid.
4 Online Advertising
Any SME or company that wants to obtain a positive result in their business strategy should consider advertising their website online, to a greater or lesser extent. And the Internet gives us the possibility of a greater reach of potential clients at a much lower cost than traditional known media, such as advertising in graphic media, on radio or TV.
5 Social Networks
Social networks are a phenomenon that has taken on a fundamental role in the communication, dissemination, commitment generation and lead capture strategy for companies or brands.
Let’s first define what conversion rate means: it is the percentage of actions that visitors to a website are expected to take. Formula:
- Conversion Rate = Conversions / Number of visits
- Why should your strategy include conversion?
- Because it is the purpose of all your digital strategy
- Because for that it strives to generate content
- Because that is the goal of your website
- Because for that, participate in social networks
- Because it lets you know what to improve or change
- Because at the end of the day it’s what generates leads and sales
- Because it is what turns efforts into money for your company
- What kind of actions do you encourage your visitors to take?
7 E-mail marketing
According to statistics, email marketing is the most effective tool when it comes to conversion. And in case you think it is a disused tool, nothing is further from reality and more current than ever. Connect with adcore ppc agency.
- Why use an email marketing plan? For:
- Build trust
- It is a measurable strategy
- Obtain a good cost-benefit ratio compared to other contact options
- Build expert positioning in your industry
- Have an interested and captive audience
- Build a vehicle for immediate and personal communication
- Generate sales!
- Keep two important rules in mind when starting your email marketing:
- Build your own database
Guidelines for executing an email marketing plan:
- Select the right platform
- Start building your database
- Create content and a content calendar
- Schedule the frequency and sending of information
8 Measurement, Analysis and Control
Digital marketing measurement and analysis is not about implementing Google Analytics and checking it out every now and then. For this measurement and analysis to help improve my results, the process is somewhat more complex, and it is carried out in four steps:
- Definition of Objectives
- Implement measurement tools
III. Configure a dashboard
- Analyze, measure, apply corrective actions.