- Fast configuration due to the fact that the framework has built-in data binding and MVC model.
- Small learning curve. Vue.js is quite understandable and easy to learn.
- Smooth integration with different HTML elements.
- Lack of resources on how to use the framework.
- Little community involvement.
- Mobile approach to web development.
- Two-way data binding.
- Support by Google.
- A universal MVVM module.
- Quick battery discharge (as a rule, applications created with the help of AngularJS excessively discharge the battery of any device).
- Lack of optimization. Applications created on the basis of AngularJS need more optimization to solve problems with low performance.
- The framework is quite difficult to learn.
- A large number of online resources and documentation.
- Quick, lightweight, and efficient technology.
- The ability to switch between versions.
- A component architecture.
- The complexity of the framework.
- Chaotic documentation.