Phones are a very important part of our life these days. If anyway we damage our phone or our phone gets lost, we don’t feel so much for the device phone so much, but we feel much more about the things the phone has inside it.
- The contact numbers, which are tough to get back all of them, and sometimes it’s not even possible to get back all the contacts back to your new phone.
- You also have so many personal pics that you keep inside your phone for your loved ones, some funny and some very very personal. So, you don’t want them to fall into someone’s hand and make you embarrassed, and you don’t want even to lose them.
- Another thing that troubles so many people is their bank details. A lot of people keep their bank details and transaction details on their phone, which they can’t afford to lose their phone.
- Some people also store important documents on their phone and getting those documents in any case the phone is lost or damaged will be a big loss to them.
So, these days phones are just not a phoning device; they are an accumulation of almost everything the person achieved in life. So, no one wants to lose their phone or doesn’t want their phone gets damaged.
How to protect the phone?
Following are the ways you can protect your phone from threat:
- Sign in on a tracker website so that even if it is lost, you can trace it down to anywhere in the earth, even if the number is changed.
- You can also turn on Lost Mode on by any other phone of your iPhone, and it will remotely lock the phone so that no one can access it.
- Report local authorities.
- Delete the contents of your phone remotely.
Protecting your iPhone from damage:
- Buy iPhone 6 wallet case, so that it doesn’t fall accidentally.
- Buy a screen protector to protect your phone screen from getting broken.
- Use phone covers which would resist the crash of the phone and protect your phone.
- Put waterproof protection to save it from damages due to wetness.