Are you running a paid search campaign for your product? If so, be sure to include pay-per-click (PPC) into it. With PPC, your product will appear on partner sites most relevant to your niche. Plus, you’ll have the chance to obtain top search engine positions. PPC complements your SEO strategies by delivering instant traffic to your site.
Lower Your Campaign’s Cost-Per-Click
Do a cost-per-click (CPC) analysis of the keywords you’re currently using. Are those keywords benefiting you as desired? Look for cheap low-volume, long-tail keywords that will impact your ROI positively. Balance these keywords against expensive high-volume keywords. This shall bring cross-campaign CPC costs down.
Granted, Google Adwords has a proven success record for PPC campaigns. However, don’t restrict your entire campaign to Google alone. 20 percent of all global searches are performed on Bing, so give Bing PPC services a try as well.
Upgrade Your PPC Workflow
Incorporate these PPC best practices for better ROI:
- Intensive high- and low-volume keyword research.
- Grouping of related or connected keywords.
- Precisely written ad text that is to the point.
- Highly optimised landing pages for each product category.
- Using negative keywords to clean out irrelevant terms so that the ads appear only for the right keyword searches.
- Match keywords to the text on landing pages. This keeps your searches more relevant.
Sign Up for a Good PPC Software
Managing multiple PPC accounts can be a full-time job. Purchase a PPC tool that eases complexities, allowing you to make smoother decisions. A good PPC tool helps you quickly identify and prioritise paid-search workflows as follows:
- Alerts you whenever there’s a chance to save on a PPC account.
- Offers highly intuitive suggestions on keyword bid optimisation.
- Provides regular tips on non-working keywords so you can take those off your account.
- Gives tips and suggestions on how to optimise your ads to engage and compel your prospect.
- Offers tools to identify keywords that will be profitable for your campaign.
Efficient PPC management is absolutely necessary if you want your paid searches to earn results. PPC management, if done efficiently, can boost your ROI like nothing else.