Comprehensive Guide to E Cigarette Starter Kits
Are you doing some research on what are the best e cigarette starter kits available?
Have you been overwhelmed by all the information on the web?
Are you in need of a comprehensive guide- what to pay attention to when shopping for an e cigarette starter kit?
My recent shopping experience has taught me a lot and I hope that this guide will help you in finding the best e cigarette starter kit for your needs.
When you are surfing the net be on the lookout for a Simply e-Liquid e cigarette kit that will enhance and give you the ultimate in vaping pleasure, a kit that will deliver you with a fulfilling fix of vapour rich in flavor and with your desired amount of nicotine. You want an e cigarette that draws smoothly and silently exactly like the conventional cigarette does and it needs to have a good battery life, it is essential that it has superior nicotine cartridges and refills which are available at all tobacconists and shops. All this must come at the right price and should not put too much of a dent in your finances.
Take a look at some of the options and types of kits that I came across in my quest for vaping pleasure:
For the Novice:
This is the ideal option for someone who is a novice in vaping or a social casual user. This type of kit has all that is needed to get someone started in vaping. This is the most affordable option.
– The vaporizer- Is the e cigarette and contains an atomizer that vaporizes the liquid nicotine in the cartridges.
– Pack of cartridges- This usually a pack of five liquid nicotine cartridges and these come in different strengths.
– Extra batteries- The novice kit comes with two extra batteries, for the atomizer.
The Compact Kit:
The compact kit is the perfect choice of option for someone who travels a lot or for those who want a complete kit solution in a portable carry case. It is competitively priced.
This e cigarette starter kit contains:
– The sleek vaporizer
– Pack of cartridges- It has a pack of five liquid nicotine cartridges and these come in different strengths.
– Extra batteries- This kit comes with three extra batteries.
– AC power supply- included here is a portable charger and an AC plug.
The Full House or Deluxe:
This is the top end of the range of options, and gives the frequent user more choice. Should the user want to vape more discreetly all that’s needed is the cartridge must be changed to a low-vapour one. This is also the most expensive of the options.
The Deluxe kit contains:
– The vaporizer
– Two Packs of cartridges- This kit has a regular pack of five liquid nicotine cartridges and a five pack of low vapour cartridges.
– Extra batteries- The kit comes with three extra batteries.
– AC power supply- included here is a portable charger and an AC charger plug.
-It also comes with a storage box for all the paraphernalia.
Knowing the types of e cigarette starter kits available you will be able to make the right choice to suit your needs.